Sunday, May 20, 2012

Junior/Senior

They all say that your four years of high school will be the fastest years of your life.  As a Freshman I said no way, but now as an almost senior I am one of those people saying those words.

All year long I kept saying I am so ready for this year to be over. Now that it is almost over it feels like just yesterday when I was setting my alarm for the first day of school.  This year was filled with so many memories, good and bad.  Moving into a new house, having an undefeated season and making it to the second round of the state playoffs in soccer, making straight A's, not having more than one snow day, and gettting an iPhone are definitely the highlights of this past year.  However, dissecting a pig, backing into a trailor with my car, suffering through my last year of history, and having to say goodbye to some amazing senior friends are memories I would have been fine without making.  Many people say their junior year is their hardest, but mine was fairly easy.  No class was to overwhelming that I just wanted to lay down and cry. Well, maybe sometimes.  But I had some of the best teachers in this past year that I have ever had my whole life to help me through it.

Only three words come to mind when I think about my senior year. Off campus lunch!  Being the oldest in the school with the most "power" is exciting and all, but as long as I have off campus lunch I am not worried about much more.  Since we will not have to make them up, the only other thing that I am praying we have is a lot of snow days. May I gain twenty pounds from actual edible food and let it snow! Bring on senior year!

No comments:

Post a Comment