Monday, January 9, 2012

2012 Theme Word

Spontaneous.

I chose the word spontaneous because I want look back and know that I made the most out of my last few years in high school.  Doing random things with my friends will be the memories I will remember forever.

A lot of people will dare there friends to go up to random people and have a conversation with them just for fun.  This year I want to be the person they dare.  For my whole life I have been the one sitting there telling my friends it would be funny if they went over to that table or that group of people and just start a conversation with them.  Sometimes I wish that was me, but I have never gotten the courage to just do it.

I want to learn from this that I should not take life too seriously.  To just live in the moment, have fun, and laugh about it later. Most of the time I will never see these people again, so why not?

So go ahead, dare me.

2 comments:

  1. I know exactly what you mean by wanting to be that person, a lot of the time I find myself being the person on the side lines, never standing up and being a little different from everyone else. I think that spontanious is the perfect description of how you want this year to be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you agree. Let's hold each other accountable and be spontanious together!

    ReplyDelete